Our Guaranteed Rent Service will protect you in the event that your tenant fails to pay the rent. We have very comprehensive referencing procedures to ensure that the risk to you as a Landlord is minimised as much as possible.
We will do our best to ensure that your property is let to the best possible tenants. However, unfortunately sometimes events happen beyond our control. If a tenant falls behind on their rent payments it could have serious financial implications for you, especially if you have mortgage commitments on your property.
With our Rent Guarantee Option we can ensure that this never happens. In the event that the tenant stops paying the rent we will pay the rent until vacant possession is obtained. The cover remains in place for as long as we manage your property. It has the following benefits:
- Continued payment - rent is paid until vacant possession is obtained, regardless of when a claim is made during the tenancy agreement
- Full payment of the rent for up to 12 months
- Up to £100,000 of Legal Expenses cover to gain vacant possession for non-payment of rent
- In the event of a claim we will arrange for a solicitor to serve section 8 and section 21 notices free of charge
- Free legal advice helpline to assist with any questions
- Cover on the property – only one policy is required, irrespective of the number of tenants
- Flexibility – switch tenants without affecting the policy